Sunday 21 February 2010

A little bit of ginger loveliness for you!!

Well I have decided to be brave and start a blog. I have spent ages following craft blogs and love having a sneaky peak into the lives of other crafters. I always come a way feeling inspired and full of great ideas and creative thoughts.

A bit about me then would probably be the best place to start. I'm a stay at home mum who loves looking after my family. I really enjoy baking, cross stitching, making pretty things in general and enjoy spending time in my garden.

We have a big fat ginger cat called Pepe (pictured above) who we rescued almost a year age. She is a great source of entertainment and I seem to spend a lot of time just watching her and playing with her.

My two little ones (well not so little anymore) keep me very busy and both like arty crafty things too.

My current projects on the go are:- an Angelina Ballerina cross stitch, and big union jack cushion cross stitch, bunting to go around my sons bed, a cushion to fit on my daughters blanket box. I would also love to learn to crochet. Lots to do but not nearly enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment