Sunday 21 February 2010

Things we like in our house

I thought I would show you a few things that we (or should I say me) like in our house. These are the little things that make me smile and make our house feel like our home.




Any thing old fashioned or retro, I love our old phone, you never fail to hear its loud ring, it can even be heard over the hoover.


I have to confess I do have a bit of a union jack thing going on. There is something comforting about those familiar red, white and blue colours.


A little bit of Emma Bridgewater to cheer you up!


I love to collect things, not big collections but more like little huddles of things, I can always find room for a huddle.



A little huddle of bears all snuggled up together.

And our bedroom thats full of Cath Kidston lovelyness, each evening I look forward to snuggling up in our bed.





I hope you like the cushions, I made the hope one and a friend made the love one.


Well had better be off as we are going out for a posh meal tonight. We are going to Gordon Ramsey's Claridge's. It was my Christmas present to P, so am really looking forward to some good grub and a peaceful meal on our own without Bing and Bong spoiling the proceedings.

Bing and Bong have gone to the in laws for the night, they are going to drop them at school tomorrow morning so I am hoping for a peaceful start to a Monday morning. Its just a shame that I have to go to the dentist at 9.30. Hoping to get some more crafty things done this week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment